- Josh: 3-egg omlette with frozen peas, spinach and siracha, hard-boiled egg
- Tracy: 2 eggs over medium with pepper-jack and toast
- Josh: Tuna sandwich, rice and beans
- Tracy: Nothing (we ate breakfast at noon)
- Both: Canned pineapple slices
- Both: Pasta with frozen green beans, leftover frozen spinach and peas ***Had to buy another jar of pasta sauce for $1.50, $5.58 of emergency money remaining).
Late-Night Snack Post Halloween-Party:
- Both: Shared a PB&J sandwich and a grilled cheese sandwich
- Josh: Oatmeal and hard-boiled egg
- Tracy: Half PB&J Sandwich, banana
- Josh: Rice and Beans, leftover pasta
- Tracy: Leftover pasta, apple, carrots, applesauce
- Josh: Tuna sandwich
“The Last Supper”:
- Both: Chicken with honey mustard sauce, sweet potatoes and fresh steamed broccoli
- Brownies ***spent $3.00 on the ingredients total, $2.58 of emergency money remaining.*** We had heard that in order t- make “skinny brownies,” you can substitute the eggs and oil for a can of diet soda, so we subbed diet coke. The brownies were AWFUL and I didn’t eat them. Note to self: don’t experiment with new recipes when living on a limited budget.
Look for a follow up post about the entire week in review!