How To Set Approver Delegation
- In the My Hometab, choose Approver Delegation. The Approver Delegation screen appears.
- Choose the Delegate button.
2. In the Approver IDfield, for the user to whom you wish to delegate your approver duty, enter the following:
- Last Name
- First Name
- E-Mail address
- In the Valid Fromand Valid To fields, choose the Calendar icon to specify the date range during which the delegated approver has approval authority.
- Choose “Active” for Status.
- Choose Save.
- The Approver Delegationscreen appears with a success message at the top, and with the name of the approver in the delegations table.
- Make sure that the Statusicon is activated for the current delegated approver.
How To Use Approver Delegation
Once we save the data and authorize a user (the Delegate) to perform task on behalf of other user (the Delegator), user (the Delegate) is eligible/authorize to see the INBOX of Delegator for that particular period.
- User (the Delegate) can click on ‘Change Delegation’ from home page of GRC from NWBC/Portal and click the check box ‘All sessions closed’.
- Now user (the Delegate) can choose the other user (the Delegator), on behalf he is going to perform the work.
- Once user (the Delegate) save the information after choosing the right user (the Delegator), Work Inbox would be replaced with Delegator’s Task. Now if user (the Delegate) opens his own Work Inbox, he will get the list of all the Delegator’s task only.
*Before this delegation happened, user (the Delegate) was able to see only his tasks.
*If user (the Delegate) needs to see his own Tasks in Work Inbox, he needs to change the delegation back to ‘Own Behalf’ in Change Delegation window as shown below.